8. Process Flow
1- Apply for the Property Mutaion:
Fill the form Mutation Request through your account. A successful
submission will be notified via SMS. Documents Required:
- ID Proof (Scanned Copy) (PDF, Less than 200 KB) One of the
Voter ID / Driving Licence / Passport / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card,
- Affidavit copy (Scanned Copy) (PDF, Less than 200 KB) ,
- Self Photo (Scanned Passport Size) (JPEG/JPG, Less than 200 KB),
- First Page of Registry –Front (Scanned Passport Size) (PDF, Less than 200 KB) ,
- First Page of Registry – Back (Scanned Passport Size) (PDF, Less than 200 KB),
- Last Page of Registry –Front (Scanned Passport Size) (PDF, Less than 200 KB)
- Last Page of Registry – Back (Scanned Passport Size) (PDF, Less than 200 KB),
- Payments of the fee is done at the first window. The various type of Mutation are as follows,
- Due to Death of Recorded Owner,
- Due to Registered Sale Deed,
- Will Deed,
- Registered Gift Deed,
- Family Settlement,
- By Order of Court,
2- Verification :
The Application Submitted is sent electronically for Verification at the
Department and application is accepted/rejected by Nagar Nigam. Later if
required personnel visit is scheduled for a particular date & time.
After personnel visit the status of visit is updated through the link.
Once Verified, the Citizen is notified through SMS.
3- Approval :
A Verified Application is forwarded for approval to the department.
This has following steps
- Issue Notice,
- Issue Advertisement,
- Hearing Update,
- Issue Order,
All the steps are followed and the citizen is notified in every step. At last, in step 5 the order is issued and then there are modifications in
Information master and billing section of the Property tax.. Citizen is notified of the action via SMS.
4- Status Check any time :
Citizen can keep track of this application via e-NagarSewa Status Check/track Facility on the online Website